Friday, December 21, 2007

Busy week



This week has been so busy. First off I had jury duty, they have you call the night before to find out if you have to go down to the court house. I did not have to go down on Monday but had to go down on Tuesday which I was way upset about because a couple of weeks earlier I had scheduled massages for Paul and I on Tuesday. Paul got to go get his massage but I spent the morning at the court house. I sat in a room for about two hours until they came in and said that all the cases had settled and that we could go home. I was so glad because the case we were being picked for was a child sexual abuse case, I don't think I could have handled it, plus the judge said it was a pretty horrific case and he was glad it did not have to go to trial. On Monday we made gingerbread houses with my family, it was lots of fun, Leila enjoyed snacking on the candy and treats. Work was also very busy I am so glad the week is finally over and I can enjoy the holiday season.

4 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

That's a bummer deal about jury duty, especially because you had to miss your massage! I would have been pretty mad too! Cute pictures! Have a fun Christmas...we'll talk to you soon!

Michelle said...

Some of us accidentally blow off jury duty and just hide from the cops for the rest of our lives....

Please don't tell them where to find me!

Jennifer Phillips said...

I know isn't it crazy how busy this Christmas has been especially with a baby....they make it so much more crazy. So that picture where it looks like Paul is grabbing Karas butt, I was laughing so hard when I took that becuase I noticed the same thing

Janelle said...

Never had that experience yet, can't wait...