I am finally back. Life has been so busy lately, I feel like I am either cleaning up after Leila, working, playing with Leila, trying to get our house ready to sell or working out to P90X. Usually the time I do my blogging is now spent doing my workouts. My body is constantly sore from the workouts but it feels good to be exercising and I really like the workout because it something Paul likes and so we can do it together.
Leila has been such a busy girl lately, she is into everything and learning new things everyday. She has the nickname the "little destroyer" because honestly everywhere she goes something gets destroyed. Here are some pictures off the destruction she can cause. Leila is also learning lots of new things her new word are "ah oh baby", "mama" (only when she is upset or sad), "dada", "whoa", "oh dear", "doll", "no no", "ball", and "grandpa". It is so much fun to teach her things or see her learn something just by watching us.



5 comments:
She is so cute! I love how busy she is, and that's awesome that she can say all those words!
Little destroyer is adorable... until she gets her hands near a computer desk. :)
I admire all your hard work with P90x. I'm sure you'll need a costco-size bottle of ibuprofen to get you through the next 90 days. But hey, you'll be so happy that you did it once you are on that cruise ship!!!
Aww! What a cute little girl! I think she is still adorable!
Haha I love that she is the little destroyer, her and Cohen will get along so well, I can already tell he is going to be a wild child anywho TAG you are it go to my blog to find out what you have to do
Cute new blog background. I love the colors!
Post a Comment