Leila at the zoo, she loved the gorillas and tiger.
Leila loves to take showers, the minute she hears water going she runs for the bathroom and tries to take her clothes off, she took a shower with me but then refused to get out
We went to dinner with Paul's mom and Leila found her purse, she had to walk out of the restaurant with it on her shoulder and then refused to give it back when it was time to go, Leila had a 30 minute tantrum when I finally had to rip it from her hands.
Our house got really quit and Leila was no where to be found so I went looking and this is what I found, Leila had unloaded her entire toy box and her dresser
Leila at Jenn's neices birhtday party. Leila had so much fun fishing in the pond and going through the obstacle course. Every time I turned around she was eating a cupcake. Jenn's sister and brother-in -law did such a good job with the party probably one of the best birthday parties I have ever been to.
4 comments:
Wow you have been up to a lot lately!! That is so crazy you leave so soon for medical school. You will have so much fun in Vegas! All your pictures are soo cute!!
She seems so grown up. I don't think Mallory even notices purses yet and hasn't stolen one either! She seems like she is so full of personality. Good luck on your move and have fun with all the fun upcoming family events.
It was so fun to see you at Turbo Jam!! Have fun at the cabin this weekend!
My favorite picture is of leila in the shower
Post a Comment