^playing at the sand and water table, it was a little chilly that night
and they were shivering but they did not want to go inside

^coloring and doing stickers

I think she smeared the frosting all over her face before even eating the cupcake


^playing at the sand and water table, it was a little chilly that night
and they were shivering but they did not want to go inside

^coloring and doing stickers

I think she smeared the frosting all over her face before even eating the cupcake


3 comments:
Cute pictures! We will all miss the Johnson's! Good thing they'll be back in June at least for a little while.
OH Alisha i'm already regreting moving away from you guys. I wish that we would have meet sooner and that we would get to be closer longer. We sure love liela and seeing them together in those pictures sure makes June seem way to far away. OH and THANK YOU so much for helping with our house. It really meant the world to us. We couldn't have done it without you guys.
Ohhh! So cute! I love the tub picture the best. Such cute little bums :)
Post a Comment