Friday, September 11, 2009
Tea Party
We started a "Big Girl" chart with Leila awhile back because she can do a lot of things on her own but refuses to do them without me standing right by her, she won't let me help she just wants me by her side. So I decided to start the chart and it worked wonders she will most things on her own now. We told her when she got her chart all filled up we would take her to the Disney store and she could pick out a prize. She wandered through the store for quite awhile picked up a lot of toys but finally decided on a tea set. She loves have tea parties with her dolls and her favorite thing to do is fill the cups with chocolate chips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my word. I think that is possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen! We should let the girls bring their dresses to St. George! :)
Post a Comment