Last week we had the most beautiful weather. I am not kidding when I say we spent everyday last week outside for 3+ hours. And yes Leila is wearing shorts, I would have been in shorts to but my legs are so white. On Monday the Hadlocks invited us over for a picnic. We sat out on the big grassy area in front of their house and ate and played for hours. So much fun!
Leila and Ryder riding their bikes. I was shocked at how good Leila has become on her bike, just a couple of weeks ago she could pedal but still struggled with steering. Well when we went out on Monday it was like it all clicked, she figured out how to steer and pedal at the same time.
Greydon taking a wonderful nap while we ate
At this moment Leila told Ryder she was not talking to him and being the cute boy that he is, he is repeatedly asking, "are you happy". This conversation happens about everytime they play together. He is learning early on how to deal with girl's mood swings
I think someone is ready for summer to be here!
Trying to fly a kite. When she did it by herself it never took flight it pretty much bounced around on the ground behind here as she ran around the entire yard
Awake and enjoying the beautiful weather
2 comments:
oh i am soooo jealous of your sunshine!!!
it is 1 degree here today and we are freezing!:) soak up some rays for us:)
your kids are sooo cute!
what would we do without the dunlavy's! we love you guys!
Post a Comment