My plan to wear the kids out worked perfectly. They were both asleep before we left Las Vegas. The drive was going along great until right before we got to Mesquite and there was an accident and the freeway was shut down. So we were stuck on the road for about an hour, luckily Leila stayed asleep and I was able to feed Greydon and give him some time out of his carseat. The rest of the drive went great, the kids slept the rest of the way and Paul and I were able to enjoy a book on CD (ok more I enjoyed it and Paul tolerated it).
Sorry photos are not great they came from my phone
This is while we were stuck on the freeway, Paul put his head phone on Greydon and turned on some music. Greydon was loving it, I was surprised he didn't even try to pull them off



2 comments:
I love audio books and I always try to convince Dave to listen to them on road trips. He has done it once and liked it pretty well, but it isn't his favorite thing. (darn!!) I think it makes the time go by faster.
Your kids are getting so big. They are adorable!
Audio books are awesome, I love love the picture with Greydon and the ear phones too cute! we sure miss seeing you guys...
Post a Comment