Wednesday, July 14, 2010

GQ

I haven't posted for awhile about Greydon and I want to write some stuff before I forget it.  Greydon is super busy and all over the place he is crawling like a champ and has become super fast.  In church on Sunday he crawled back to his little friend, stole his friends slinky and took off crawling back to me.  He makes messes all over the place, books pulled off shelves, bags of things dumped out, and drawers emptied but it is so fun to watch him grow and learn how to do new things everyday

We were out playing in the backyard the other day and Greydon found rocks and was totally occupied by them for about an hour.  He is soaking wet in this picture because Leila was playing with the hose and kept squirting him, he tolerates a lot from his sister
When Greydon is outside he hates crawling on his knees so he ends up doing a stink bug crawl
This is how I find Greydon when I come to get him up from his naps.  He has been pulling himself up to his knees for quite a while but for the last week or so he gets up to his feet now.  He has gotten quite a few bumps and scrapes on his head from falling

The other day I was feeding Greydon before bed and I noticed he was super tired, I ran and grabbed my camera and caught him falling asleep



This little boy is so much fun and I swear when he says mama he knows what it means.  He is still very cuddly and when he gets tired he will curl up on my shoulder and fall asleep.  He also loves to give kisses, if you make kissing sounds and pucker up he will lean in and give you a kiss (its an open mouth kiss but a kiss none the less). 
I love how much he is concentrating on this toy, he looks so focused
He also loves to show affection, if we are laying on the ground he will crawl over and lay his cheek on our cheek or forehead
He is looking so old to me, he no longer is my little baby, he looks like such a big guy
Doing any kind of house work with him around is almost impossible, he is into everything
We sure love watching him learn new things everyday!

1 comment:

allyson said...

The sleeping pictures make me want to have another one. For a fleeting moment... then the pictures of the girls playing bring me back to reality.

He really is adorable.