A couple of weeks ago we went to Will and Holden's birthday party. They had an adorable Toy Story party!
Leila playing games at the party
My cute Greydon, he was a little difficult at the party because he was trying to eat anything he could find on the round
My child always seems to be missing clothes, I didn't even notice until someone pointed it out to me it's just so common for her to strip something off that I guess it seems normal to see her like that
Greydon was happy once he found the bucket of ice water
It's so funny that there is a huge playground but the kids all find the ice bucket the most entertaining thing
1 comment:
I love how Leila slowly loses her clothes in the pictures. In the group picture her skirt's still on and when you see her next, that's gone. haha. She's so funny. I love the pictures of her modeling her outfits above too. :)
Post a Comment