All these pictures loaded out of order and I don't want to go back and fix them.
This pictures were taken at about 7 1/2 months and I'm writing this about 4 months later so I don't remember everything. But her is what I do remember.|
Asher is crawling like crazy and by the time he was 8 months old he was pulling himself up on things.
He has his two bottom teeth
He loves baby food especially banana blueberry. I still make all his baby food and he pretty much likes every combination that I have given him except vegetable spaghetti.
He does not sleep well, he wakes up about every four hours and will only go back to sleep if I nurse him.
He is really happy during the day unless his brother and sister start bugging him
He does not like Greydon and Leila to get to close.
Loves to blow raspberries
He laughs a lot
Mimics the sounds his siblings make
Loves his mama, definite mamas boy
Spent most of the photo session trying to pull the sticker off
and is in need of a haircut, he totally has a comb over but we love him so much and think he is just the cutest thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment