A few random pictures from November and since all of them are from my phone the quality is crappy.
We spend a lot of time at the gym while Leila is doing gymnastics. Leila was invited to be on the pre-team and so now she is in the gym 5 hours a week, which is a ton for a little girl. I was worried that it would be too much for her between school, homework, and reading but it has been so positive. On the days she has gymnastics she comes home in such a good mood, she quickly gets her homework done without a fuss and is just overall so happy. She loves her coaches and the girls she works out with. But the poor boys are so tired of waiting around at the gym, a lot of the time they just fall asleep.
Out for ice cream at Cherry Berry, they are always begging to go out for frozen yogurt.
Leila got glasses! The school eye exam showed that she may be having trouble seeing so we got her into the doctors and sure enough she needed glasses.
This little guy just fell asleep in my arms. After I mentioned that he wanted nothing to do with a big boy bed about a week later he wanted nothing to do with a crib. The transition has been a little rough and he definitely is not sleeping as well as he did in his crib.
We went out to West Des Moines for the tree lighting, fireworks and arrival of Santa. It was so cold, like 10 degrees, I think we were crazy for going.
We put up our tree a little early so that we could enjoy it before our trip to Utah.
The kids enjoying the first snow of the year. I'm a big baby and refuse to go out in the cold, thankfully they are all big enough to go out together without me, I can stay inside and make hot chocolate.
Having lunch with Leila. I love going to her school and seeing her with her friends and teacher. I'm so grateful that I get to stay home with my children and have the opportunity to volunteer in her classroom and with other activities.
Getting good use of our fireplace. I'm always finding them reading, playing games or laying by the fireplace, they just like being toasty warm.








1 comment:
Leila looks so cute in her glasses! I'm so glad gymnastics is going so well for her. I am so glad you got to go see Wicked. How fun. We need to get together soon! I miss you guys.
Post a Comment