Monday, March 23, 2015

October

Here are a few other things that happened in October.  And I only remember because there are pictures.
I helped with Greydon's Fall party, they got to do pumpkin bowling, paint pumpkins and decorated a bag.




We watched the Spjut kids overnight so their parents could have a little get away.  Leila and Madi wanted to have matching clothes that day.  



Grey was going through a phase of not wanting to share a bed with Asher and prefered sleeping on the ground in a sleeping bag.  He was also sick that day, I knew because he was still asleep at 8 am and he never sleeps that late he is ALWAYS awake before 7 and usually closer to 6.


The last weekend at the Farmers market before it closed for the winter.

Kids at church, probably waiting around for me to finish up with primary stuff.



Just a crazy picture of Ash:)


80's day at school for Leila


I think this was the last nice day of the fall before it turned cold and gray.  


No comments: