Monday, January 11, 2010

Our Week

The week didn't start out so great, we woke up to Leila having the stomach flu. She got the stomach flu right before Christmas and it only last about 12 hours, so I couldn't believe she got it again in such a short amount of time, but I thought ok it will only be like 12 hours so we can get through this. Boy was I wrong, she was sick all day Monday and all night long, when she got up Tuesday I thought she was doing better but was wrong again, she couldn't keep anything down and I was worried she was getting dehydrated so I called her doctor and they sent us to the ER to get fluids. At the hospital they gave her some anti nausea medication which helped a ton. She stopped throwing up but was still so weak and exhausted for the next couple of days. We spent a lot of time laying in bed watching movies. My hands were so raw because I washed and sanitized them anytime I had contact with Leila, I didn't want the stomach bug and I sure did not want Greydon getting it and luckily we both stayed healthy. The rest of the week was spent making bread, playing games, going out for pizza and going to the park!

Leila loves the park especially the swings!

Mommy and Greydon at the park

Happy little guy!

She loves making bread she asks me all the time if she can help make bread

It turned out delicious, it was my best so far

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sorry to hear that she got sick! And I really hope it wasn't from Mylee.