Friday, March 19, 2010
Growing so fast
Just wanted to record somethings before I forget or start to mix up when Greydon actually started doing them. On Monday Greydon began rolling from his back to his stomach consistently. The minute I would lay him down he would roll right onto is stomach, it was so exciting at first but then got a little frustrating because then he would get upset that he was on his stomach and he is refusing to roll from his stomach to his back. Instead of pushing up and rolling over he just lays his head down in defeat and starts crying. This made for a diffucult couple of days because he wasn't happy and content playing on the ground. Luckily he has tired of his new trick and only rolls over every once in awhile and will stay on his back or sides. Greydon has also started to sit for a minute or two on his own, he has got pretty good control and catches himself when he starts to tip to the side but his back usually gets tired and pretty soon he is almost folded in half. His hand control has also improved so much in the last week, he can reach for something and usually gets it his first try. He is also laughing like crazy, he is the happiest when he wakes up in the morning and in the evening after his sister goes to bed and he gets his mom all to himself. Last night he laughed for a good 30 minutes straight while I played with him. He loves when I fly him over my head or when I touch my nose to his. He also loves when Leila jiggles his stomach, he will laugh and laugh, if I try to do it he doesn't give the same reaction he doesn't cry or anything but just doesn't seem as amused. It is crazy how fast he is growing and changing, I just barely did a four month post and since then he has started doing so many things. I can't wait to see what he will do next (hopefully it will be sleeping throught the night, that would be awesome).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment