So I'm trying to get caught up on all of our trips but first there are a couple of things that we did before leaving on all of our vacations.
Leila had talked about seeing Cars 2 but wasn't insistent about it and we hadn't set any plans to go see it. Well the weekend it came out she woke up that Saturday morning with a plan to go see it. She knew her friend Ryder was going to see it on Saturday so I guess she just thought she was too. Since I didn't know about her plan I wasn't prepared to take her and didn't have anyone to watch Grey. She was so upset, I was finally able to convince her that we would go see it on Tuesday but she wanted to invite Ryder to go see it too. So on Tuesday we bought candy and rootbeer and headed to the theater. Leila had a blast and was just happy to see the movie with her buddy Ryder.
On the wednesday before we left town we got together with a bunch of our friends at the Smart's house to have lunch and swim. The kids had fun, there was great food and great conversation. We stayed for several hours and can't wait to do it again.
The rest of that week was spent packing and getting ready for Utah, Lake Powell, Paul's 4 month away rotations and our cross country trip. Paul took his Step 2 Board exam on the Thursday before we left, and man I'm happy that test is finally over and I'm sure he is too but probably not fully relieved until he gets the results back.
No comments:
Post a Comment