Here are just a bunch of random photos and things we've been up to.
Love this little boy! He is excited about everything in life and always seems to be enjoying himself. He is super excited about Christmas and wants everything! When I ask him what he wants Santa to bring him he has a different answer everytime.
Asher has been such a good baby lately. He has been sleeping great lately, eating between 8 and 9 at night and then sleeping until 5 or 6. He still is waking up in the night but I can usually just give him his binky, he's not hungry enough to really make a fuss and is satisfied with his binky.
Leila loves helping with Asher, she loves to hold him, pick out his clothes, give him his binky and run and grab things for him
A bunch of girls in our ward went out for a goodbye dinner for Rylee. If I say anymore about her moving I might cry so all I'm going to say is I'm going to miss her and her family so much!
One day Leila was intent on making a game. She had an idea in her head and pretty much created the whole thing. She drew a horse and then found ribbon and tape and created her own pin the tail on the horse game. I won't say the game was created easily, there were quite some dramatics that went along with it. Leila ended up drawing two horses because the first poster didn't turn out quite how she wanted it and she had to take a break from it for several hours because she began stressing over it but in the end she was quite excited and proud with how it turned out.
Cute little Asher, I can't leave him in his bouncing chair unattended or Greydon gets to him. He sits on him, lays on him, steals his binky and pokes him.
Greydon playing with his cousin Logan on Thanksgiving morning, this is one of the only pictures I took.
Leila made placecards for everyone coming to Thanksgiving dinner, this includes writing everyone's name and decorating them with stickers. I love that she is so interested in writing and learing to read.
Leila loved decorating our Christmas tree. Greydon helped for a little bit but was causing too much destruction so we finally just layed him down for a nap.
Snuggling my little boys!
Our kids are terrified of Santa. Leila won't go near him. Greydon was all exctited to see Santa but when it was his turn he got all scared and wouldn't even look at him. Now he tells me he is going to push Santa when he see's him.
Playing Polly Pockets, Greydon loves them as much as Leila
I snapped this picture of Asher because his cheeks looked so chubby as he layed there sleeping
Asher was quite alert the other night and giving us lots of smiles. I was having trouble capturing the smiles because everytime the camera flash went off he would make a funny face. But I did catch one!
On Saturday we went to the Bass Pro Shop to see Santa and do some of the free Christmas crafts. The kids made ornametns and wrote letters to Santa.



No comments:
Post a Comment