This was our last full day in Utah and the kids had been asking to go to the new children's museum that they had heard about. It was crazy there, the line was out the door and we ended up waiting about 45 minutes before we got in. Once inside it didn't seem overly crowded and we had a lot of fun. The kids loved the little town and the jungle area. We spent several hours there before the kids were worn out and hungry. We stopped for lunch at Dickie's BBQ and Greydon was insistent on getting ribs. I would have told him no but his nice Grandma of course told him yes.
We played for a little bit at Connie's and then had to say our sad goodbyes. it wasn't too bad because we knew Connie would be coming to visit in less than a month. We got to my parents house and I had a bunch of things to do so that we would be ready to fly home the next morning. My dad ended up taking Greydon out for dinner and me, mom, Leila and Asher went to Costco for dinner and bought a new phone for me. Afterwards my mom made cracker jack for the kids and put on a movie for them. Marcus and I ran to the grocery store to get some snacks for the flight home. I spent the rest of the night packing and making sure we had everything.









No comments:
Post a Comment