The week before Christmas we had our annual Christensen Family Christmas breakfast, but I didn't take a single picture. We did have a yummy breakfast and the kids enjoyed frosting cookies and making Christmas cards. Later that afternoon my parents, us and my siblings all headed up to Midway. We went sledding, ice skating and then made sugar cookies.
Greydon was too little so he watched from the stroller.
We had trouble getting the ice skates on Leila, they were so stiff that we couldn't even get her foot in so we had to get her a much bigger size.
I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a career in ice skating, she could barely stand up unless we were holding her. But she loved having us pull her around the rink.
Leslie and Jason
Nana, Leila and Pop
Paul, Marcus, Erin, Mom and Dad
I was a little disappointed because it was freeaing so after about 45 minutes I headed home with Leila and Greydon and ended up missing out on the giant game of tag.
Leila loves making cookies and could spend hours frosting and decorating them!
It was a fun night and can't wait to be up in Midway again!
No comments:
Post a Comment