Last weekend Paul's Aunt Marilyn, cousin Nannette and her family and cousin Chad stopped to stay with us on their way to Disneyland. It was a house full but so much fun. Nan has four boys age 2 1/2-10 who are wild but such great kids. I decided I need a 10 year old, Brighton (Nan's oldest) is just the best, he pays tons of attention to Leila and she just loves it. Brighton rode with us in our car to the park and out to dinner and it was so nice because he would buckle and unbuckle her each time we went in the car, keep track of her, sit by her at dinner, keep her entertained and help with her dinner. We took them to the new park and had so much fun then out to dinner at Metro Pizza. I wish we could have gone on to Disneyland with them, that would have been so much fun. We are excited they are coming back tonight to stay with us again on their way back to Utah. I can't wait to hear all about their fun trip and hopefully get some better pictures.
Greydon and Marilyn
Leila and Seth
Leila, Simon, Nan, and Seth
No comments:
Post a Comment