I really want to go to the Polynesian Cultural Center but it was so expensive luckily Jordan still has his Hawaii drivers license and was able to get us tickets for a much better price. So that afternoon we went to the PCC while the Larsens went to the temple and the Karrens went snorkeling with sea turtles.
I think my favorite island was Samoa, the presentation was so entertaining. But all the islands were neat and I really enjoyed the day.
After the island presentations we had lunch at the Island Buffet and then took a tour of Laie and the Laie Temple. I was so bummed that our temple recommends had expired and we couldn't get an appointment to get them renewed before our trip. But at least we got to walk around the beautiful temple grounds.
We also watched the night show at the PCC, it is a brand new show and was so good, I think it was my favorite part of the whole day. The Larsens and Karrens picked us up and then we went to Angels ice cream shop and got the most amazing snow cone... ice cream on the bottom, three flavors of shaved ice, sweet and condensed milk dumped on top and then topped with whipped cream, so delicious.
1 comment:
the snow cone looks divine!
Post a Comment